Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Accomplishments & Troubles

Installing bamboo floors...

... in the guest quarters...

... in the small dome.


Taping the curves...

... of the stairwell

The plumbing in the master bathroom

Sometimes is pretty tight.

Finally I figured out how I want the kitchen arranged.

Disaster! One of the valves sprung a leak.

Water was leaking for two days!

Previously we had problems with the floor mats sticking to the concrete, now everything was wet and loose.

So we took the opportunity to experiment with different glues.

We decided urethane glue was sufficient.

Pieter spreading the glue in the garage.