Tuesday, October 05, 2010

Yuuuuuupeee!!!!!! The kitchen



As intended

...


Team work


First 2 cabinets are in


Is it really straight?


The wall is almost done


Back side of the curve


and the front


Appliances installed


...

...


Opening for garbage disposal


Now the top layer

...


The countertop


Taking a little bit off of the corner

...


Elegant solution for the back of the sink


Looking good

Now we wait for the glass for the top cupboards and 
the 2 cabinets that will be covering the columns


Yummy

8 comments:

Nicki said...

A pleasant holiday shopping season to you and your readers. Thanks for continuing these posts on your blog.

robin beaudin said...

ohhh sweeetttt.. the kitchen is almost done! How exciting for you and Pieter =)

Clarissa Hulet said...

This is so beautiful! I'm dreaming of having a dome home someday! Thanks for all the pics :)

Static-Rapture said...

I'm so curious how your home is coming along. I just LOVE it! I hope that one day, as soon as I have enough money to do it, I can build my very own Double Mulberry Dome Home. ^_____^

Escoce said...

Nice to watch this house being built. Are there any more forthcoming updates?

Kubbe Vezirleri said...

Thanks For Blog :)

Unknown said...

Sorry I just found this, what kind of foundation did you do?

Anonymous said...

Hi Jolanta & Pieter
I found your blog post of the construction of your double mulberry on Timberline Geodesics sight. You shared your incredible journey of your build. I had seen real questions. Did it take you 5 years from start to finish? Did you purchase from Timberline? How did you chose to finance? After 8years of living in the home,how has it held up. What would you have done differently? Please email me if you are so inclined. Thank you for sharing your journey.
Mikecunn63@gmail.com